Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1
Richard Brown schrieb:
On 26 October 2015 at 14:45, Robert Kaiser <kairo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, this means a lot of people will continue to have the current version
installed "until the end of time",even once it becomes horribly insecure. :(

Dude, it's flash, it's been horribly insecure since the beginning of time ;)

That may be the case, but a ton of web content unfortunately relies on it. I'd be one of the first people to cheer if Flash would be really obsolete in this world, but even I have to run two things right at this moment (a game and a sports video player) that require Flash.

KaiRo