Re: [opensuse-factory] WLAN-Firmware (Broadcom 43224 chipset) can't be loaded by Kernel
On 10/25/2015 09:20 PM, Chan Ju Ping wrote:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 01:34:49 AM Thomas Michalka wrote:
Hi Larry,

thanks for your answer.
BTW: adressing to my personal address isn't necessary since I have been
subscribing to the list :-)

Just to note that the mailing list netiquette is to reply to both the list and
the user. Set the Reply to field in your email software to the list if you do
not wish to receive a personal copy.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Personal_and_mail_list_answers

Quite the opposite, please re-read the link you provided.

--
Ken Schneider