Re: [opensuse-factory] Flash Player dropped from Tumbleweed and Leap 42.1

Even though I totally support the decision of getting rid of flash I
can't help but feel a bit surprised by this "if you want to know why,
ask our lawyer" attitude.

I think Mathias is asking why it's not explained in the maillinglist.

Documenting legal issues in a "written" way can cause a *lot* higher legal
damage payments if there would be any, so these things are usually not written
down.

How does that help when one can just phone the lawyer and then
circulate that response to the mailing list?