[opensuse-factory] ownCloud Client in Tumbleweed
Hi,

I would finally like to maintain the packages of the ownCloud sync
client for openSUSE Tumbleweed in the openSUSE repos rather than in
"our" repo isv:ownCloud:desktop. I hope that is appreciated. Here are
some questions:

1. Is the spec file as in isv:ownCloud:desktop [1] acceptable for
tumbleweed? It is a multi-distro spec file and a bit cluttered by the
%if statements. If it should be cleaned, is there a magic command to
output it after the %ifs have been resolved?

2. Wouldn't it be easiest to have isv:ownCloud:desktop as a devel
project for it? Is that doable?

3. We could do a bit of theming of the client (mainly icons) to make it
more openSUSE branded. If there is interest, who could help doing that,
as my design skills are ...not that big.

Anything else to consider?

regards,

Klaas

[1]