Re: [opensuse-factory] WLAN-Firmware (Broadcom 43224 chipset) can't be loaded by Kernel
* Chan Ju Ping <email@xxxxxxxxx> [10-25-15 21:21]:
On Monday, October 26, 2015 01:34:49 AM Thomas Michalka wrote:
Hi Larry,

thanks for your answer.
BTW: adressing to my personal address isn't necessary since I have been
subscribing to the list :-)

Just to note that the mailing list netiquette is to reply to both the list
and
the user. Set the Reply to field in your email software to the list if you do
not wish to receive a personal copy.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Personal_and_mail_list_answers

The "netiquette" has been changed sometime recently and is grossly
incorrect. Anyone wishing direct mail answer should state such within
their post or set their own reply to address. The default action *should*
be list only mail. Someone has taken great pains to alter the previous
stated actiion and it should be changed back.

Only people who do not read the list *should* need direct replies as they
are not really interested in the list, but that action should not be
forced upon list-readers.