Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
Op woensdag 21 oktober 2015 15:39:41 schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 2015-10-21 15:28, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 15:18 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
One simple 3D game for Linux, open source and using 3D, is
"tuxracer".

From its description:
ermm.. tuxracer... I doubt this makes use of ANY modern technology...
especially considering that this has not been updated in > 10 years.

Well, extreme-tuxracer is a port of the older tuxracer. Seems to be from
2011, but at sourceforge I see activity this summer.

Yep, that will have been sourceforge implementing their windows advertising
mechanism :D.

As I said, I'm not a gamer ;-)

It is a very simple game, but it demands quite a bit from the
graphics engine.

yes, it did.. 10 years ago.. nowadays, any phone has more CPU power
than this game could ever consume

LOL. Not my phone - running a GPS task crashes it :-p

Maybe better try supertuxkart: it's built around modern 3D engines :)

I just installed it, to have a look ;-)

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

Official openSUSE Member