Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap packagelist
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:06:56 +0200
On 26.09.2015 17:18, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit concerned about the status of Leap 42.1.

Every now and then I come across some missing package. Just now it was
freeradius-server. Why is it not in Leap? I always understood that we'll
have (almost) everything in Leap which is in SLE12 because that makes
sense and given that freeradius-server is in Factory and SLE12 it's not
like this is just some special SLE thing.

BTW: freeradius-server is still not in Leap - 3 different people
submitted the SLE12 version and I declined 3 requests as that version
does not build on leap (gpg refusing the signature) and 3 different
people ignored that fact and went on with life.

Greetings, Stephan