Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19.10.2015 23:03, Greg Freemyer wrote:
Last I knew, an update could only be pushed if there was an open
bugzilla it was addressing.

Greg, just ping me if you need a bug opened against any of your packages
so that you have a reason for pushing an update :-P

Or just file yourself a bug report

Stefan,

When there is an actual meaningful bug addressed by the new release I
have certainly done that.

Otherwise, I have followed the philosophy of openSUSE to not update
packages in a stable release just because one is available.

Greg