[opensuse-factory] RFC: How to report issues after "New Tumbleweed snapshot <date> released"

Hello,

I noticed that issues with a particular Tumbleweed snapshot
are sometimes/often? reported as replies to the
"New Tumbleweed snapshot <date> released" announcement.

I would like to suggest to report issues with a particular
Tumbleweed snapshot as new separated mails with individual
meaningful mail subjects like
"FooApp fails since Tumbleweed snapshot <date>"

I think this way it is both clear to what Tumbleweed snapshot
the issue report belongs and it is clear what the issue is about.

Or is there a good reason why issues can/should? be reported
as replies to the announcement mail?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)