Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed and Leap releaases
  • From: Michal Kubecek <mkubecek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:51:56 +0200
On Monday 19 of October 2015 20:37:25 Markus Moeller wrote:
Sorry for this maybe dumb question. When I go to
https://www.opensuse.org/ I get the option to use one of the two
releases. But when I try to download them I get a snapshot or RC1
version. Is there no fully released version yet ? Should I expect
one ?

There are still 13.1 and 13.2, both fully released. Leap is at RC1 now,
final is going to be released in about a month (I don't remember the
exact date). And Tumbleweed is a "rolling upgrades" distribution so that
there is only a series of snapshots, no final release - or you could
consider each snapshot a "release" (kind of).

Michal Kubeček