Re: [opensuse-factory] Will we have additional repositories for Leap as we have currently?
Yeah, it's the needles that confuse me really.

I may give it another try, if I find something worth testing that
isn't being tested already.

Well when writing a new test, you end up coding tests with needles
with tags that don't exist yet

Then you run those tests, until they fail, and take the screenshots
and define the needles using the webUI, then assign the correct tags
to those needles

In an ideal world an awesome openQA test writer might do all of that
on their own machine and then send a pull request for both the code
and the needles

Occasionally we're quick and dirty and just write the test code, test
it on our own machines, then throw the test code in a PR and handle
the needles fresh in production when the test is run for the first
time.. ;)

Not good practice, but in your case, if you did write a new test
'blind' without any needles, once it passed review I'd happily give
some time to a google hangout or so to give you a 10-20 minute
explanation on how to use the Needle editor in openQA