Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE 5 - shutdown/reboot since snapshot 20151002
Hi,

problem still exists with today's snapshot.
I really have no idea where to start debugging this problem.

Hi again,

any idea regarding this problem?

It occurs since snapshot 20151002!

Hi *,

did anything change with the latest snapshot regarding shutdown or
reboot from the KDE 5 menu or when pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del in KDE 5?

I have the problem, that in both cases nothing happens besides fading
the screen - no menu or timer appears. Same problem when trying to log
out. Hibernating, suspending and locking are working, though.
Do I have to add new permissions somewhere?

Thx.

Bye.
Michael.

--