Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
Hi Stephan,

As we are under heavy load on openqa.opensuse.org with 2 releases and
its stagings, we'll stop testing the i586 ISOs for TW. I won't change
anything about them being built for now, but the next step would be
to publish these ISOs somewhere outside of /tumbleweed/iso.
well, not good, no 32bit-version for Leap and in near future none for TW.

I'm not so sure about the timeline we should follow with this, but as
you might know by now, my interest in historical platforms isn't high.
I know and for most scenarios that is ok. But not all people using Linux
outside the "developer world" are using latest and greatest hardware.

And a ThinkPad with 2 GHz CoreDuo, 4 GB of RAM and a small SSD is still
a reliable and very cheap "working horse" for many people, when using it
with Linux!
--

Kind regards,

Thorolf