Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
Am 17.10.2015 um 23:24 schrieb T. Godawa:

And a ThinkPad with 2 GHz CoreDuo, 4 GB of RAM and a small SSD is still
a reliable and very cheap "working horse" for many people, when using it
with Linux!

I'm sure it is. And as I said: as long as these many people fix their
own bugs I'm fine with keeping it around as a port somewhere.

Greetings, Stephan