[opensuse-factory] Re: Konqueror insists on viewing all directories with fsview
  • From: Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 07:24:59 +0000 (UTC)
Il Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:22:32 +0200, James PEARSON ha scritto:

I agree that Dolphin works fine but I was hoping that someone here might
know of a work around or an option that can be changed to make Konqueror
use other view profiles (such as "Web browsing") ?

Konqueror hasn't been ported to KF5 and released, and thus it can't load
the file management part (which is shared with Dolphin, which instead is
KF5 based from 15.08 onwards). So at the moment there isn't a proper
solution until Konqueror in KF5 form is released.