Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Leap42 - KDE Plasma5 segfaults, miscellaneous issues.
* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-17-15 13:40]:
Luca Beltrame wrote:

Il Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:04:10 +0000, Luca Beltrame ha scritto:

They're no longer supported upstream:
http://blog.martin-graesslin.com/
blog/2014/05/screenlocker-architecture-in-plasma-next/

I also forgot: this was also following a poll on the KDE Community
Forums where users expressed the removal of screensavers favorably.

I guess there weren't any plain office users in that poll :-( Oh well,
screensavers are just nice, but people will live without too.

assign a key shortcut: sleep 1; xset dpms force off
and:
xset s on 300 600 500

man xset