Re: [opensuse-factory] Installation of Leap RC1
Op zaterdag 17 oktober 2015 12:41:55 schreef Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
Freek,

I performed one install seeing the same things as you describe re. dutch in
the installer. Then I remembered seeing a warning in the beginning of the
install. So, the second install I enabled the online repositories, issue
gone.

I also enabled online repositories, but still the slide show shown during the
initial installation shows English text. I do the translation and I did not
get the yast translation for Leap to translate. The only change would be the
replacement of the name of the distribution in these yast texts. So when this
was made a parameter most of these texts would have been in Dutch or any other
chosen language.

Re. the theming issue in Kmail ( and probably kaddressbook and korganizer ):
I've noticed the difference between breeze ( plasma5 default ) and oxygen.
It looks like the icon size in breeze is a tiny bit bigger, hence the
spacing.

I solved it in Tumbleweed but forgot how to do it. Still I feel the default is
wrong or the theme should be changed so it takes less screen space. I
complained about this to the KDE developers.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf