[opensuse-factory] VPN access broken in TW
Ordinarily I would file a bug, but given that I cannot login to
bugzilla, that's a different story, don't get me started, I have to
report on the list.

As of this morning after running zypper in for TW ai am unable to
connect to VPN. I am using openconnect through network manager.

In an attempt to preserve the message that pops up I accidentally
clicked on "Don't show this message again", thus I cannot share the
error message that is displayed when the connection fails. And I have no
idea how to reset that flag.

Not that I think it matters but I am using XFCE.

Later,
Robert

Public Cloud Architect LINUX
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx