[opensuse-factory] LEAP: gpg2 vs. tumbleweed
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:20:26 -0500
I went from tumbleweed and have tried LEAP.
So far, it's been great except for the following things:
- the pulseaudio/kde thing (being fixed atm?)
- gpg2 was downgraded from 2.1.x to 2.0.x and I lost the ability to do
anything as the keys had already been migrated.
- kplasma5-openSUSE and friends were at 42.x and then most recently
downgraded to 13.2

Therefore, I suggest and request that gpg2 2.1.x be considered for
addition to LEAP as I suspect and hope that the KDE issues will be
resolved soon.

--
Jon