Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshot 20151012 problems
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015 schrieb Thomas Langkamp:
Since todays snapshot zypper dup KDE hangs showing only the wallpaper.
Systemctl shows that polkit and udisks2.service did not load. They
failed because the control process exited with error code=exited,
status= 127

127 is the typical exitcode for "command not found". Does the log show
any indication if/what could be missing?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
<dragotin> yes, so whenever you have the feeling a booster is disturbing
your work, beat him up and than tell me and I do it even harder