Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
On 2015-10-16 11:56, Olaf Hering wrote:
Am 16.10.2015 um 11:49 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Not that easy dude - e.g. you need automake for some of the above. But
if you have a bot ready to handle such cases, I would love to enable it
for Leap actually. I hate to wait for i586 libreoffice ;(

I did not mean to do it now, just when the time has come.

Not sure how to automate it. Either x86 gets globally disabled, and the
base chroot + each pkg with baselibs gets enabled. Or x86 remains
globablly enabled, and each pkg without baselibs - base chroot gets
disabled.

Shouldnt it be like "obs ls -e $prj $pkg baselibs.conf && enable()"?

I'm trying this right now:

osc ls openSUSE:Factory | sort -u >all-pkgs
for p in $(< all-pkgs); do
if osc ls openSUSE:Factory "$p" | grep -Fqx baselibs.conf; then
echo "$p"
fi
done >baselibs-pkgs
for p in $(< baselibs-pkgs); do
printf '%s\n' $(osc dependson openSUSE:Factory "$p" standard i586 | sed
's/://')
done | sort -u >keep-pkgs
join -v1 all-pkgs keep-pkgs

It's still creating the baselibs list though, and it's not handling
errors from osc. But I'm curious what is going to be the diff.

Michal