Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshot 20151012 problems
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 08:49:11PM +0200, Thomas Langkamp wrote:
Since todays snapshot zypper dup KDE hangs showing only the
wallpaper. Systemctl shows that polkit and udisks2.service did not
load. They failed because the control process exited with error
code=exited, status= 127

Something like this keeps happening to me for about a week. Apparently
the problem is something crashing on KDE session start and KDE trying to
show dr_konqui which has no chance to show at the moment. Killing the
dr_konqui process unblocks the session.

I'll need to check if the KDE_DEBUG variable still works so that I can
see what crashes and why.

Michal Kubeček