Re: [opensuse-factory] We'll stop testing i586 for TW
+1

On 16 October 2015 at 11:17, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

As we are under heavy load on openqa.opensuse.org with 2 releases and
its stagings, we'll stop testing the i586 ISOs for TW. I won't change
anything about them being built for now, but the next step would be
to publish these ISOs somewhere outside of /tumbleweed/iso.

I'm not so sure about the timeline we should follow with this, but as
you might know by now, my interest in historical platforms isn't high.

Gretings, Stephan