Re: [opensuse-factory] Virtualbox broken on tumbleweed
On Sat, 2015-10-10 at 14:41 +0200, Erwin Van de Velde wrote:
Hi all,

First of all, I want to say that I do appreciate the work people put
into Tumbleweed and I do not want to be too negative.

However :-) I would like to see missing packages like the kermel
modules preventing Virtualbox from working properly to be treated as
bit more critical and updated sooner. Many people use Virtualbox and
this package has been missing for more than a week now. I know you
can
just use the previous kernel to have it working, but fixing this
sooner or, even better, preventing the release of the kernel when
important kernel modules do not build properly would be nice in my
opinion.

Virtualbox has been published at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Factory:/Update/sta
ndard/

This should hopefully end this long thread :)

Dominique