Re: [opensuse-factory] 42.1 and 32 bit
Am 28.08.15 um 17:38 schrieb Michal Kubecek:
People, please... Some of these "latest shiny boxes" you are talking
about are over 10 years old.
well long discussion about it, still no result.

But the truth is, that a ThinkPad T60 or X60s with Core Duo and 4 GB RAM
plus SSD still is a very good system for doing daily work.

After Windows XP was discontinued, I mirgrated 6 or 7 systems lilke
these to openSUSE (32 bit) and all people using them are happy with what
they have now.

It's just doinig what it should and I mostly have no work with it.

Unfortunately only for 18 month, then I have to do a "major" system
upgrade was all possible problems.

In my office we are using CentOS because of that, but personally I like
openSUSE much more.

So Leap would be THE solution and I'm waiting for it to install it (at
least RC1) and, a 32 bit version also would be _very_ welcome (CentOS 7
also will be available as 32 bit version)!

So just my 2 cent ...
--

kind regards,

Thorolf