Re: [opensuse-factory] Virtualbox broken on tumbleweed
Hi all,

First of all, I want to say that I do appreciate the work people put
into Tumbleweed and I do not want to be too negative.

However :-) I would like to see missing packages like the kermel
modules preventing Virtualbox from working properly to be treated as a
bit more critical and updated sooner. Many people use Virtualbox and
this package has been missing for more than a week now. I know you can
just use the previous kernel to have it working, but fixing this
sooner or, even better, preventing the release of the kernel when
important kernel modules do not build properly would be nice in my
opinion.

So please consider this as a question and in a constructive way as I
really like Tumbleweed.

Kind regards,
Erwin