Re: [opensuse-factory] i/o error on sdb shown in strg+alt+f10
10.10.2015 10:24, Thomas Langkamp пишет:
Hi,

since about 2 weeks I have random crashes of different apps on one of my
Tumbleweed machines. Strg+Alt+F10 shows i/o errors on /dev/sdb after
such an app crash. sdb is an SSD where root and home lived happily
together for the past 4 years.

Could this mean that my SSD dies?

Possibly. It can also be controller or motherboard.

And where is the output of Strg+Alt+F10 stored?
I can´t find the i/o error messages in /var/log/messages, dmesg,
xsession-errors or boot.log.
Are there other important log-files I missed?

Try journalctl

Which diag program do you use to check your SSD with mounted root?

Or is someone else seeing such errors, thus might it be a TW bug?

Thank you.