Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openSUSE Leap and security relevant packages
On Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 06:20:48PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
Stefan Kunze writes:
Some years ago we had 4 openSUSE releases each year.

I'm following openSUSE since 2006 and we never had 4 Releases in a year

I'm fussy on the actual release dates, but I'm pretty sure that SuSE
(the old spelling, but already without the dots and not "open" though)
went from 6.1 to 6.4 in slightly less than a year. I may not have been
within the same calendar year, though.

The german wikipedians have the long list of release dates.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSUSE#Versionen

Ciao, Marcus