Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20151002 released!

While the dl took quite some time, all five local machine appear quite
well, only one noticed hickup. Acer laptop with Radeon HD 8650G card
displays some odd ascii characters centered rather than the green splash
screen when moving from runlevel 3 to 5. And hp-systray still believes
there is no systray. Manual start provides it. I believe I had
introduced a three second sleep to allow the tray to appear first but
cannot remember where, that solved this.

tks,