Re: [opensuse-factory][tw] glibc-locale requires more space than it requires
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2015 schrieb Olaf Hering:
Am 03.10.2015 um 07:37 schrieb Felix Miata:
What's really going on here? This is not the first time I've seen
glibc-locale claim it needs more space than it thinks is available
on the / filesystem. What is responsible for this obvious
miscalculation?
Perhaps there is a bug in handling of packages with many hardlinks.

Interesting idea, but I slightly doubt that's the reason.

IIRC I've seen rpm's space-miscalculations in several packages [1], and
I doubt all of them contained hardlinks.

Regards,

Christian Boltz

[1] yes, I'm working on a nearly-full disk ;-)
--
Spätestens dabei handelt es sich um Filtereffekte, die ImageMagick
bestimmt nicht beherrschen kann. Sollten sie _das_ nachprogrammiert