Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Gnome: can I disable the "screen saver"?
On Sat, 2015-10-03 at 22:54 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

I'd like to disable the "screen saver" or whatever the name is that
comes with Gnome in Leap. Or at least increase the time out.

I'm running some long task, and now and then I look at the screen,
but
it has become disabled with a huge clock. I have to drag the mouse up
(tablet style) , touching a key is not enough. I hate this.

At least, I have disabled it asking for a password, but I want to
disable it completely. I want to have the desktop view full time, so
that I can view at a glance the application that I have running.

Is it possible? Where is the setting?

Control Panel, Power, Blank Screen => Never.