Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Incomplete or incorrect apparmor setup
Hello,

Am Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2015-10-02 23:54, Christian Boltz wrote:
Eleanor-421:~ # rpm -qa 'apparmor*'
apparmor-parser-2.10-2.1.x86_64
apparmor-utils-2.10-2.1.noarch
apparmor-abstractions-2.10-2.1.noarch
apparmor-abstractions-2.10-2.1.noarch
apparmor-parser-2.10-2.1.x86_64
apparmor-docs-2.10-2.1.noarch
apparmor-profiles-2.10-2.1.noarch
Eleanor-421:~ #

For some reason, your rpm database lists apparmor-parser and apparmor-
abstractions twice (with the same version). Do you have any idea how
this could happen?

search /var/log/zypp/history for "apparmor" - is there something strange
(error messages etc.) around those lines?

There are many missing files :-o

Indeed - reinstalling aparmor-abstractions was obviously a good idea.

Eleanor-421:~ # rpm -Va apparmor-abstractions
Unsatisfied dependencies for apparmor-abstractions-2.10-2.1.noarch:
apparmor-parser(CAP_SYSLOG) is needed by (installed)

rpm -q --provides apparmor-parser please ;-)

Also, please post the output of rpm -qa 'apparmor*' again (might
have changed after the reinstall)

To get rid of the duplicate packages, something like
rpm -e --justdb apparmor-abstractions
should work. Use --nodeps if needed, and check with rpm -qa 'apparmor*'
afterwards that you have exactly one apparmor-abstractions package in
the rpm database. (If both were deleted, zypper in apparmor-
abstractions.) Then do the same for apparmor-parser.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Sometimes I feel that using osc (and OBS) is like driving an alien
space ship, full of nice features, but I cannot read the manual ;-)