RE: Re: [opensuse-factory] Firefox 41.0 update package, gtk error logged
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:28:15 +0200 (CEST)

El 2015-10-01 a las 19:46 +0200, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx escribió:

"The resulting list of repositories should look like this:"

# zypper lr -u # | Alias | Name | Enabled | Refresh | URI --+-------------------+-------------------+---------+---------+--------------------------------------------------------

As you see, here we have the indication about the update repo.
If you do join it it gives an error (it should give anything) because of course
it is empty.
My proposal would be to put a very verbose explanation about this being a dummy.
Then I am sure the fact of users searching for "update repos in tumbleweed"
will come to an end.
YMMV.

Better to fill it with some dummy package.

It's description could have an explanation as you describe.

- -- Cheers
Carlos E. R.

(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" (Minas Tirith))