Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openldap packages
Hello All.

Sorry for a delayed response.

I just spoke with Peter and Peter reaffirms that the 2.3.x openldap client
libraries are indeed in-use, but only by SAP products as far as we know.

Due to the super-long life cycle of SAP products, the 2.3.x library cannot yet
be removed from openSUSE. But it would be a great idea to totally split 2.3.x
source code from openldap2 package.

How do you like this idea?

Kind regards,
Howard