[opensuse-factory] New Package: Variety
Hi All,

Time to request the first of what should be a few new packages for openSUSE:Factory, variety is a cross Desktop Environment wallpaper changer that is controlled from the tray, it can be configured to cycle through wallpapers from your local hard drive or to fetch new wallpapers from a range of online sources including, Flickr, wallhaven.cc, reddit, NASA and rss image feeds.

More info at http://peterlevi.com/variety/ and https://launchpad.net/variety

I have been using this for quite a while and have been very impressed with it. I currently have a SR into X11:common:Factory as a development home for the package, it is written in python + gtk, but i have been using it mostly from enlightenment https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/316869

Cheers

Simon