Re: [opensuse-factory] CPU overheating since recent update
  • From: Thibaut Verron <thibaut.verron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:07:14 +0200
Can we now please start investigating the software issue and stop
blaming Thibaut?

No offense taken, it was really the first step to take. But I was
somewhat afraid that past the mandatory "have you turned it off and on
again" (oops, sorry, "please take out the dust") the thread would die
a quick death. Thank you very much for your support.

Thibaut: the 13.2-livemedium test would really be useful, just to
convince the infidels that it *really* is a software issue :-)

I am downloading it right now, for some reason I missed it in the
first mail from Carlos, sorry.

I forgot: Thibaut, once you confirmed that it works with 13.2 but fails
with factory/tumbleweed, proceed directly to the opensuse-kernel list,
because that's the place where the people are that are more likely to
actually help you.

I like your confidence. :) But thanks for the pointers!

Thibaut