Re: [opensuse-factory] Road-map for openSuse 13.3?
Hi All,

I've just made an announcement on the opensuse-project mailinglist
which may influence this discussion somewhat

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-04/msg00104.html

After my presentation on Friday, where I'll be able to go into more
details of what SUSE are doing and how we may (or may not, this is all
proposals at this point) wish to adopt that inside openSUSE, I think
it might make more sense to revisit this topic then with that new
information.

Hope this helps,

Richard