Re: [opensuse-factory] Road-map for openSuse 13.3?
On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Christoph Grüninger
<foss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear openSuse,

is there a road-map for the next openSuse release 13.3? I could not find one
at the usual location
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Roadmap

According to the 8 months plan and the last release in November, I could
expect early June for the next release. Obviously, this is not the plan.
What's the plan instead? If you make changes, please tell us users.

Unless I am missing something, the release schedule has not been
discussed yet on this list.

My personal opinion is to encourage people to switch to tumbleweed
snapshots who satisfy a yet to be discussed release criteria, so let's
say next release would be openSUSE 2015.$quarter ..