[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the week (2015/17)
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

Seems hackers are enjoying the sun; there is another week of only very
few note-worthy updates in Tumbleweed:

* Kernel 3.19.4 was released to the users: this updated kernel has
certainly been awaited by many, as it addresses the 'boot issues'
after a crash (as reported by Ludwig [1])

* Based on hackweek, a lot of Perl modules got an update to the latest
version. A couple of them are still pending in stagings, but all
modules are mainly auto-updated. We can expect them to stay easier up-
to-date now.

What's awaiting us in the near future:

* GNOME 3.16.1 will become available in Tumbleweed very soon.
* Linux 4.0 is currently in the staging area and should also be ready
soon.
* On the KDE Front, the team is working restless to make the switch
for Plasma 5 to be the new default desktop, obsoleting KDE 4.
Interested ones can follow the progress in Staging I [2]

A happy weekend to all, and: have a lot of fun!

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-04/msg00098.html
[2]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE:Factory/I

--