[opensuse-factory] IPv6 Privacy Extensions
  • From: Neil Rickert <nrickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:52:13 -0500
For opensuse 13.1, I used NetworkManager so that I could turn on privacy
extensions (provides a somewhat random temporary IPv6 address).

With opensuse 13.2 (using wicked), this has been automatic. I did not have to
do anything. Similarly, with Tumbleweed, this has been automatic.

But now, since recent updates, it is not working anymore. I am not getting
that temporary address.

(a) What changed?
(b) What magic incantation is needed to get it working again?

Thanks.