Re: [opensuse-factory] messages: too many vs. too few
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Through 13.1 there were always messages on tty10, very rarely any on
whichever if tty[1-6] was/were in use. Post-13.1 it seems there is no way to
get them back that doesn't litter whichever tty is logged in on and active.
I've tried various combinations of ForwardToSyslog=, ForwardToKMsg=,
ForwardToConsole= & ForwardToWall= from the journald.conf man page, but
whatever I try, I get either nothing on tty10, or what's expected on tty10
plus complete trashing of whatever tty I'm trying to use.

Did you try TTYPath=?

The litter seems to
have escalated since systemd-2.19 found its way into TW. What incantations
are required to recover the old behavior?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/