Re: [opensuse-factory] Tw 20150418 with kernel-desktop-3.19.4-1.1.x86_64 breaks touchpad
Hi all,

Same issue (Sony Vaio) but using kernel 3.19.3 does not work: problem seems to
be related to update of xf86-input-libinput.

Workaround: changing file: /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/90-libinput.conf (commenting
lines)
#Section "InputClass"
# Identifier "libinput touchpad catchall"
# MatchIsTouchpad "on"
# MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
# Driver "libinput"
#EndSection

Hopefully the maintainer can diff the versions and see what went wrong, because
I do not have the time right now :)

Kind regards,
Erwin