Re: [opensuse-factory] introducing gnulib
В Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:50:16 +0200
Benjamin Denisart <p.drouand@xxxxxxxxx> пишет:

Hi everyone !

I would like to introduce gnulib into Factory.

Given that "These are files intended to be shared at the source level;
Gnulib is not a library meant to be installed and linked against" I
wonder what is the point of packaging it.

"The GNU portability library is a macro system and C declarations and
definitions for commonly-used API elements and abstracted system behaviors.
It can be used to improve portability and other functionality in your
programs."

Some gnu projects require it to build correctly, and we can't update
some of them because they try to download gnulib and to build it during
compilation.

I've submitted gnulib to devel: openSUSE:Factory, sr#298336, as I didn't
find a more appropriate place.

Regards.
Benjamin