[opensuse-factory] introducing gnulib
Hi everyone !

I would like to introduce gnulib into Factory.
"The GNU portability library is a macro system and C declarations and
definitions for commonly-used API elements and abstracted system behaviors.
It can be used to improve portability and other functionality in your programs."

Some gnu projects require it to build correctly, and we can't update some of them because they try to download gnulib and to build it during compilation.

I've submitted gnulib to devel: openSUSE:Factory, sr#298336, as I didn't find a more appropriate place.

Regards.
Benjamin