[opensuse-factory] Proposal mlt framework update
With the latest KDE Applications release, a lot more applications are now
based on the Qt5 and KDE Frameworks 5. This also affects the dependencies of
these packages as that Qt5 and Qt4 should not really be mixed for a single
package (e.g. building a package for Qt5, but a needed library still links to
Qt4). This is causing crashes and instabilitiy.

The mlt framework is such a needed library which is currently build against
Qt4, but the kdenlive package from KDE Applications is now based on Qt5.

The latest version of the mlt framework is 0.9.6 and can be build against Qt5,
therefore I would like to propose to upgrade the package in multimedia:libs
and then for oS versions higher than 13.2, to build it against Qt5. For the
older openSUSE versions, it would still be build against Qt4.

Before submitting such change, I would like to validate if the change to Qt5
is fine.

Regards

Raymond