Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast installer gui missing in Tumbleweed install in VirtualBox
  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:09:31 +0200
El Martes, 14 de abril de 2015 13:03:16 Wilhelm Boltz escribió:
Hello Roman,

Am Montag, 13. April 2015, 19:38:03 schrieb Roman Bysh:
Hello all,

I'm getting a message in VirtualBox when installing Tumbleweed.

Your computer does not fulfill all requirements for
a graphical installation. There is less than 96 MB
of memory or the X server could not be started.

Either way I installed using ncurses.
If you install Tumbleweed on a real hard drive is the gui still missing?
Missing file?

did You try to increase video memory to 96 MB in Your virtual machine?

Regards
Willy

I always set the video memory size to 128 MB and it still fails.