Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast installer gui missing in Tumbleweed install in VirtualBox
  • From: jcsl <trcs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:50:51 +0200
El Lunes, 13 de abril de 2015 19:38:03 Roman Bysh escribió:
Hello all,

I'm getting a message in VirtualBox when installing Tumbleweed.

Your computer does not fulfill all requirements for
a graphical installation. There is less than 96 MB
of memory or the X server could not be started.

Either way I installed using ncurses.
If you install Tumbleweed on a real hard drive is the gui still missing?
Missing file?

--
Cheers!

Roman

Hi.

It happens the same here. I've found a workaround setting a resolution of
1152x864 or above. I'm not sure if I had to use the text mode installer in my
netbook when I reinstalled Tumbleweed recently, but I think so. The problem is
not present in the installed system.

Greetings.