Re: [opensuse-factory] fstab, systemd and UUID
Am 09.04.2015 um 08:38 schrieb Oliver Neukum:
On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 23:43 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
If no: standard setup.
All notebooks I know of which have multiple disks still only have one
disk controller type and thus a deterministic order of device
discovery.

That we definitely cannot assume. A rotational SATA disk and
an SSD over NVME or another interface not ATA
are pretty common in larger laptops under development.

They are still unlikely to switch device names randomly on every boot.

But as I wrote -- I'm not interested in this problem anymore, but will
laugh everytime a bug with this setup is reported and tell people that
it is by design.
--
Stefan Seyfried