Re: [opensuse-factory] fstab, systemd and UUID
Am 08.04.2015 um 23:28 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:
On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 23:24 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
a "normal" setup as I consider it today allows you to only put in one
disk. Everything more is external (USB, ExpressCard or such) and
probably not put into fstab anyway.

Serious? one disk only? My notebook already has two disks (one SSD and
one rotating)... so this system already is not considered 'normal'.

Can you make them change device names?
Means: multiple controllers, driven by multiple drivers or such?

If no: standard setup.
All notebooks I know of which have multiple disks still only have one
disk controller type and thus a deterministic order of device discovery.

guess we need to change the scope of normal a bit more than 'Aldi-
Computers'

Actually the Aldi stuff might be the ones most likely violating my
assumptions, but fortunately the audience of those is buying tablets
nowadays, so theses are going to vanish quite soon :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried