Re: [opensuse-factory] Graphical Plymouth Themes not working in Tumbleweed, Text Mode Themes works fine
On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:46 AM, Sumit Bhardwaj <sumitkbhardwaj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Cristian,

But can there be an issue if I do what is suggested by Richard? Or is it
just about good practice? Right now, this issue is irritating me a little.

Something like that just continues the long standing tradition of
papering over bugs somewhere else, if we need drm devices drivers in
the initrd and dracut does not pull them in when plymouth is installed
then there is a bug that needs fixing.